working with the bitalino app

General information about BITalino
Willmatz

working with the bitalino app

Postby Willmatz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:06 am

Hi guys,

actually i'm working with the bitalino plugged kit because of my graduation work and therefor i have some questions.
I hope you can help me.

My bitalino board has RJ22 connections. Are the connections assigned to specific sensors,
or can I use each input for each sensor? The point is that I want to plot a signal in Matlab with the bitalino app
and would like to know how the connections from the board works with the different channels from the app.

Is this right? -> Channel 0 = A1, Channel 1 = A2, Channel 2 = A3 and Channel 3 = A4
digital output 1 = I1 and digital output 2 = I2?

Can i also realize the outputs A5 and A6 in connection with the app?

BITalino
Site Admin

Re: working with the bitalino app

Postby BITalino » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:28 am

Hi there,

All ports are general purpose and there is pre-defined sensor or actuator assigned to each channel.

As such, provided that you connect your sensors to one of the ports with a pin labeled on the back with Ax (x=1, ..., 6) on the 4-pin clusters, you should be able to access the data coming from this sensors.

In a similar manner, the ports labeled with Ix are digital inputs and Ox are the digital outputs, also general purpose.

This being said, through the Matlab API you should be able to access the data in a matrix format, which in turn should enable you to plot each channel individually:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/ ... rom-matlab

The app on the other hand may have some presets to handle ECG data. Nevertheless, the Matlab API and demo app have been developed and are officially maintained by MathWorks, reason for which we'd advise you to post your question also on the Matlab Central page accessible through the link above.

Best regards,
The BITalino Team

Willmatz

Postby Willmatz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:36 pm

Thanks for the fast respond

Willmatz

BITalino
Site Admin

Postby BITalino » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:50 pm

It's our pleasure to support... in case you have any further questions, just let us know.

Best regards,
The BITalino Team

Willmatz

Postby Willmatz » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:38 am

Hi again,

maybe the question is a bit unusal, but ist there someone in your support-team who can
give me answers in german?

thanks, willmatz

BITalino
Site Admin

Postby BITalino » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:42 am

Hi there,

We do have a collaborator based out of Germany... please e-mail us to bitalino@plux.info and we will share the details.

Best regards,
The BITalino Team

Return to “BITalino kits”