RJ22 to Molex or RJ22 to Open Leads, what's right for me?

Cables, Electrodes, Plugs, etc.
BITalino
Site Admin

RJ22 to Molex or RJ22 to Open Leads, what's right for me?

Postby BITalino » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:14 am

BITalino provides options RJ22 to Molex Sherlock or the RJ22 to Open Leads cables as accessories.

Molex Sherlock connectors provide an easy-to-use way of interfacing your sensors with a BITalino Plugged; furthermore, the sensors in BITalino Plugged come pre-fitted with Molex Sherlock connectors.

As such, if you have BITalino Plugged sensor blocks that you want to connect, or if you're just looking for a turn-key solution to interchangeably connect your third-party or custom sensor design, RJ22 to Molex Sherlock are the way to go.

On the other hand, if you want more flexibility and no form factor restrictions to interface BITalino with a breadboard, a third-party sensor, or your own custom sensor design, RJ22 to Open Lead cables are recommended.

Wagi

Re: RJ22 to Molex or RJ22 to Open Leads, what's right for me

Postby Wagi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:06 am

Is it possible to use it as a extention for the leads?
The leads for EDA are too short. For EDA it is important not to have diffrent pressure on electrodes I think..

BITalino
Site Admin

Re: RJ22 to Molex or RJ22 to Open Leads, what's right for me

Postby BITalino » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Wagi wrote:Is it possible to use it as a extention for the leads?
The leads for EDA are too short. For EDA it is important not to have diffrent pressure on electrodes I think..

Hi,

RJ22's are extension cables for the sensors only, are are not suitable for the electrode leads. Still, it should be possible for us to build a 2-lead accessory to your length specifications; just email us your request to bitalino@plux.info.

Best regards,
The BITalino Team

Return to “Accessories”