1) EGC Beep and Alarm & 2) APP

Functionality, Add-ons, etc.
Enrique

1) EGC Beep and Alarm & 2) APP

Postby Enrique » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello I am new in the Forum, my name is Enrique from Mexico City and I have the next questions about the EGC visualization:

1. My EGC is working and the acquisition tool “open signal” show me the data without problem but I wonder if is possible hear the “beep” for the heart beat and also a continue alarm in case of a flat line, is it possible?
1.1. In case wouldn’t be possible are other option to hear the beep and the flat line alarm?

2. Do you have a APP for smartphones to see the Bitalino Data in real time? I found the next APP but maybe you have other:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ceu.marten.bitadroid

Br
Enrique

BITalino
Site Admin

Re: 1) EGC Beep and Alarm & 2) APP

Postby BITalino » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:09 am

Hi Enrique,

As you know, you can use any of our APIs to easily develop your own custom software (http://bitalino.com/index.php/development/apis), and have full control over its mode of operation.

However, I believe that you may be able to achieve your goals using some of the latest features that we have incorporated in OpenSignals.

If you install the software, on the real time mode a tab should pop-up to the right-hand side of the screen... on the top of this tab you'll find a small icon that resembles a plug.

Clicking on this icon should give access to the event generation software add-on, which enables you to perform actions based on user-defined criteria.

One of those actions is triggering a digital output based on an amplitude threshold, and multiple rules can be defined. As such, if you're using BITalino (r)evolution, you can define a threshold that triggers the buzzer output (hence beeping with the heartbeat).

In a similar way, you should be able to define a second rule with a flatline threshold and a time-based acceptance criteria to have a continuous beep.

Hope this helps. As for the Android app, BITadroid is really the best option that we can currently recommend for real-time data visualisation and recording on a smartphone.

Best regards,
The BITalino Team

Enrique

Re: 1) EGC Beep and Alarm & 2) APP

Postby Enrique » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Hi Bitalino Team

Thanks so much for the help that is what I looking.

Br
Enrique ;)

Return to “Features”