OpenSignals do not recognize bluetooh connected bitalino

For problems with the BITalino hardware
jbraz.web@gmail.com

OpenSignals do not recognize bluetooh connected bitalino

Postby jbraz.web@gmail.com » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi,

I've just uninstalled OpenSignals 1.3.0 and, after installing OS 1.3.1 (upgraded to 1.3.1.8) the OpenSignals stopped recognizing my bitalino.
I'm running windows 7 64bit.
I have Python 27 already installed (in a root directory), but I think it is no problem.
Do you know what can be wrong?
How can I send a snapshot of the command line result?

all the best,
José

BITalino
Site Admin

Re: OpenSignals do not recognize bluetooh connected bitalino

Postby BITalino » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:34 am

Hi José,

We'll have someone from the software engineering team getting back to you (hopefully) tomorrow when normal operations are resumed.

In the meanwhile please try to uninstall, completely remove the installation folder PLUX from your HDD, and re-install the software; in a recent update there were a few changes to configuration files, which can be the reason.

In case you need to urgently put your device up and running, the best is to install the legacy version, available for downloaded using the following link:
http://camoes.lx.it.pt/files/OpenSignals.exe

Best regards,
The BITalino Team

P.S.: You can upload images as attachments to your post by using the "Upload Attachment" tab right bellow the line with the "Save Draft", "Preview", and "Submit" buttons.

jbraz.web@gmail.com wrote:Hi,

I've just uninstalled OpenSignals 1.3.0 and, after installing OS 1.3.1 (upgraded to 1.3.1.8) the OpenSignals stopped recognizing my bitalino.
I'm running windows 7 64bit.
I have Python 27 already installed (in a root directory), but I think it is no problem.
Do you know what can be wrong?
How can I send a snapshot of the command line result?

all the best,
José

Return to “Troubleshooting”